Can you imagine the health issues and the existence of life when you do not get pure water to drink? Today the world is completely in the hands of technology where pollution, industrial growth and several other facts that affect the purity of water has evolved. Even rainwater comes to lands with some acids dissolved in it and even those are contaminated even before reaching land. To solve the issue and to provide pure water, technology has given a better solution in the name of RO water purifier. It is simple equipment that you can purchase for your houses.
The source of water and level of TDS
Even there are various technologies in water purification; RO serves as one of the best technology if the level of TDS in water is high even they can be over 500 ppm. You can easily check your TDS level of water using a simple TDS meter and if you find the result to be above 500 ppm, ro water purifier is the best choice to choose. Thumb rule states that the water that you get from underground sources will have a high level of TDS content and water from the municipal corporation will have low TDS content. This implies that it is better to use RO if you are using underground water to consume.
The pressure of water generally differs from place to place, check for the pressure level that water in your is possessed, if it is in the range of 5-40 pounds per square inch then it is better to use RO water purifier. Also, remember that your ro water purifier needs electricity to work.
Maintenance and cost
When you want to have the proper functioning of your water purifier it is important to have periodical maintenance. Generally, an RO water purifier will have filter cartridges, membranes, and pumps that have to be properly monitored and changed when required. You can choose the company that offers you an annual contract to maintain the equipment that can be more cost efficient.
Why is Ro water purifier serves as the best and unique?
When you buy water purifier there are certain features based on which you choose them. here are certain features of RO water purifier.
• An RO purifier will be able to remove dissolved components: the water purifier works with the technology of Reverse Osmosis will have the capacity to remove the salts that are dissolved in water, in addition, it also dissolves certain dissolved organic substances like agricultural chemicals, trihalomethane, its precursors can also be removed. Generally, contaminated water contains micro-fine particles like dead germs, living germs, and other dangerous microorganisms will also be removed. This serves as the reason to use RO water purifier in a wide range that extends from ultrapure water to desalination of water.
• The technique used: on using RO water purifier your water will not be valorized and this saves more energy and also through this you will not spend more on electric power consumption.
• Compact and easily portable: you do not need to struggle when you need to relocate or when you have to install the RO water purifier, they can be easily arranged in the three-dimensional configuration and thus it provides more space and easy installation.
• More simple for operating and controlling: There are no high complications that can be found in the Reverse Osmosis technique it is quite simple. This makes your maintenance easier and troubles can be avoided.
• Recovery method: A RO water purifier that follows reverse osmosis technology will not need heat to work it will be to easily concentrate and also recover valuable process materials that are dissolved in water without degradation.
These are certain features that are possessed by an RO water purifier that makes them more efficient and becomes right chose to choose.
Working off an RO water purifier
A water purifier that works with reverse osmosis technology follows the simple concept of working. They contain a membrane that has pores that are very minute and measures approximately 0.0005 microns, when water is passed through the membrane will be able to filter all the minute dissolved particles and only the water will be able to pass through, which is very pure and free from any impurities including microorganisms.
There are certain RO that uses UV ray in addition to giving some additional protection. Such Ro water purifier will be equipped with a UV lamp and they kill all the harmful bacteria, virus and other microorganisms that are present in water. When you have the ro water purifier with the TDS controller it restricts from removing certain required materials that are healthy and need to be consumed.
You can also choose a Ro purifier that comes with an extra and pre-filter that helps to have some more life for your membrane. On choosing with the feature of activated carbon filer will help highly help you membrane since the addition filter will remove the chlorine that affects the life of the membrane.
It is always important to choose the right water purifier to safeguard you and your family from a number of health issues and diseases that may arise due to drinking contaminated water. Understand the complete necessity, features of the water purifier and make the best use of them. Also, concentrate on proper and periodical service to have higher efficiency.