Trichy is one of the most important cities in the entire state of Tamil Nadu and is very much helpful in providing people with significant places associated with religious significance. This is one of the most important places which people can explore on a weekend and the secrets of that place will be held after several years as well. This place is very well equipped with its own airport and railway station and also helps in providing people with easy access to multiple temples and churches. Everything over here is very much unique and the best part is that it has multiple places to be visited.
The benefits of staying in hotel Ramyas Trichy are many. So, it is very much advisable for the people.Following is some of the basic places to be visited in this particular city:
- Kallanai dam: This particular place is one of the most important places to be visited by individuals because it is located on the Kaveri River at a distance of 15 km from the main city. This particular time was originally constructed by the rural area in around the second century AD. This is one of the oldest possible standing dams in the world and very well helps in exemplifying the amazing engineering marvel in India.
- Rockford Ganapati Temple: By far this is one of the most popular places to be visited by individuals in the entire city because it has derived its name from its unique building style. The temple structure very welcome prices of a huge rock which is believed to be the old as a possible rock in the world even older than the Himalayan mountains
- SamayapuramAman Temple: This particular place is definitely helpful in providing people with very immense religious significance and is located about 20 km from the main city. The goddess is very well worshipped here and God is Mariamman and is believed to be the goddess of power which is worshipped over here. Visiting this particular place is definitely worth it.
- Vikki Amman Temple: Visiting this place is definitely a great idea because it is the Hindu temple dedicated to weekly which is a form of the Hindu goddess Parvati. It is very well situated in the centre of the town Trichy and helps in providing people with significant benefits.
- Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple: This particular Temple is located in Srirangam town of Trichy and the temple is devoted to Lord Ranganatha which is a form of Lord Vishnu. This particular temple complex is having a surrounding area of approximately 156 acres.
- Puliyancholai waterfalls: This particular place is situated at the base of the Kolli Hills in Trichy city and very well provides people with access to the mesmerising waterfalls. This is a very popular site tourism and helps in receiving the huge influx of visitors. The waterfalls in this particular place are truly a spot of peace and tranquillity so that everyone can enjoy solitude like nowhere else.
- AagayaGangai waterfalls: This place is falling down from a massive height of 300 feet and is situated in the centre of the Kolli Hills in the eastern ghats. The waterfalls can be easily reached by undertaking a simple taking activity and by climbing approximately 1000 steps. This particular waterfall is one of the most important visited places in the mountains in the city of Trichy. The waterfall is also considered to be very much sacred not only because of the natural exuberance associated with it but also falls near the temple which makes it very much popular among tourists.
- Saint Joseph‘s Church: This particular place was built in 1792 and is one of the most beautiful churches in entire South India. This is one of the oldest possible churches associated with Christianity in India which makes it very much popular among tourists.
- St John’s Church: This particular place is also very much successful in providing people with easy access to a place of Christian worshipping system. This particular church was built in 1812 and is still standing tall. The white paint in the church is not seeing a lot of crowds but is the perfect place for individuals to spend the weekend getaway and enjoy some of the peaceful environment along with quiet hours for themselves. This particular church is also having adjoining symmetry which makes it very much popular.
- ViralimalaiMurugan Temple: This particular place is located in the centre of the town of Trichy and is one of the most popular temples in the entire state of Tamil Nadu. This temple is driving its name from Viralimalai Hills where it is located and ultimately provides people with a significant number of benefits along with religious relevance in the whole process.
- Brahmapureeswarar Temple: This place is located near the City of Trichy in the state of Tamil Nadu and is very well considered to be the best possible Hindu temple which is enshrined by Lord Brahma Puresa in the form of Swayambu lingam. He is very well considered to be the Lord who has been successful in changing the destiny of Lord Brahma and predominantly this is a Shiva temple. Several local misconceptions are prevailing in this particular place which is the main reason that people should very well seek the blessings of this particular Lord in this particular place and Goddess Parvati is also very well worshipped in the temple.
- Thiruvanaikoil Temple: This particular place is one of the most important places to be visited by tourists because it is the holiest place in the entire Tamil Nadu state. This is one of the most important Panchabootha temples which is signifying the five elements of nature and represents the water element very well. It is very well situated on the island surrounded by the rivers and shall definitely be on the travel list of individuals whenever they are planning the is it to the city of Trichy.
Hence, planning the stay in hotel RamyasTrichy is a great idea for individuals so that everybody will be able to enjoy a lot.