Protein is needed for your body as it repairs tissues and maintains your body. They are the building blocks of organs, muscles, skin, tissues, and many more. Without protein you cannot get muscle mass and it is needed for growth. If you are someone who cares for your body, then you must consume the following substances for the intake of protein. It gives you energy and increases your strength. Before we discuss the foods that are high in protein content, we want to inform you that you can get all assignment help on different assignments to increase your scores.
Intake of protein can help reduce blood sugar levels, blood pressure, and many more diseases if you are suffering from them. Below is the list of 20 delicious food items which are rich in protein
• Eggs: One large egg has 6 grams protein and 78 calories of energy. Egg whites are rich in protein. Eggs are an excellent source of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and healthy fats.
• Oats: A cup of oats has 11 grams of protein and 307 calories. You get healthy fibres, magnesium, manganese, thiamine, and many other nutrients from oats.
• Chicken breast: One roasted chicken breast without skin has 53 grams of protein and 284 calories which tastes delicious and helps you build your muscles.
• Almonds: Almonds are also a great source of protein, and you get 6 grams of protein and 164 calories per ounce (28 grams). Almonds are a great source of dietary fiber, vitamin E, manganese, and magnesium.
• Peanuts: It contains 7 grams of protein and 161 calories per ounce and is high in protein, fiber, and magnesium.
• Brussel sprouts: One half cup (78 grams) contain 2 grams of protein and 28 calories, but it is high in fiber, vitamin C and other nutrients.
• Pumpkin Seeds: Pumpkin seeds of one ounce contain 9 grams of proteins and 158 calories with minerals like iron, magnesium, and zinc.
• Turkey breast: It is super delicious, and every 3 ounces (85 grams) contain 26 grams of protein and 125 calories with vitamins and minerals.
• Fish: Fish is a great source of protein, and every fish has a different amount of protein content like Salmon contains 19 gram of protein and 175 calories per 3 ounces. Fish is also rich in omega-3 which is good for cholesterol.
• Tuna: Tuna is a popular fish type, and a can (142 grams) contains 27 grams of protein and 128 calories. It has omega-3 and protein content in tuna is 84%
• Lean beef: Protein content in lean beef is 53% and every 3 ounces of lean steak contains 25 grams of protein and 186 calories.
• Quinoa: A cup of cooked Quinoa has 8 grams of protein and 222 calories. It is a super food which is rich in vitamins, minerals, fiber and antioxidants.
• Whey protein supplements: The protein content is different in different brands and over 90% of protein content is in whey protein and each serving has about 20-50 grams of protein.
• Lentils: Pulses and lentils are the plant-based protein, and a cup of boiled lentils contains 18 grams and 230 calories. Soybeans have 33%, kidney beans have 24% while chickpeas have 19% protein content.
• Ezekiel bread: One slice of Ezekiel bread has 4 grams of protein and 80 calories plus it has protein and fiber in it. It is made of whole grains and legumes, millet, barley, soybeans, and lentils.
• Shrimp: Protein content in shrimp is 97% and a 3-ounce contains 20 grams of protein and 84 calories and is also rich in omega-3 fatty acids.
• Broccoli: A cup (96 grams) of chopped broccoli has 3 grams of protein and 31 calories and is rich in vitamin C, vitamin K, fiber, and potassium. It protects you from cancer and is a plant protein.
• Greek Yogurt: One 6-ounce (170 grams) container has 17 grams of protein and 100 calories and is delicious to have once mixed with sweet.
• Cottage Cheese: A cup (226 grams) of low-fat cottage cheese contains 28 grams of protein and 163 calories and is rich in calcium, phosphorus, selenium, vitamin B12, etc.
• Milk: A cup of milk has 6.3 grams of protein and 105 calories, also rich in calcium, phosphorus, and riboflavin.
Hope you have got your favourite delicious dish for protein so wait no more and start having them. For more interesting contents reach us and do not forget to take our research paper help services.
Alyssa Healy completed her Bachelors in Journalism from RMIT University, Australia. Presently, she works as a content writer at GotoAssignmentHelp and assists students with their academics. Event management and sound engineering have always been two of her interest areas.